Pardon the not-fab photo, I wasn't originally intending to make this a post but it ended up being so scrumptious and it was so easy, it simply had to be shared.
You will need (to serve one)..
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1-2 teaspoons butter
• salmon fillet (or trout)
• half a bunch baby asparagus
• one potato, thinly sliced and parboiled (or steam him in the microwave)
• lemon juice
• 1 eschalot, thinly sliced
• 1 garlic clove, chopped
• about 4 cherry/grape/lil tomatoes chopped
• herbs, dill is best (optional)
Preheat oven to 160°C
In a pan that can go on the stovetop and in the oven, heat the olive oil and butter.
Add the eschalot and garlic and cook until softened.
Add the potato slices, cook for a minute or so then turn over.
Layer asparagus and tomatoes and dill on top, then the salmon skin side up.
Deglaze the pan by squeezing a lemon over the salmon. Season with salt and pepper.
Pop into oven for about 10 minutes.
...and that's it! Enjoy!